What is Ladder Mover?
Ladder Mover™ is a heavy-duty adapter that turns your hand truck into a high performance ladder dolly / ladder carrier.
Make it easy, give your ladder wheels. Works with any size and type of ladder.
Guaranteed to handle your ladders and supplies easier, faster, and safer or your money back!
Ladder Mover Demo
See how Ladder Mover™ ladder dolly / ladder carrier steers like a zero-turn lawn mower. ● Easily navigate sharp turns and tight places that are impossible for ladders with built-in wheels. ● Exact ladder placement. ● Extreme terrain. ● Stair climbing. ● Simple storage. ● No-tools installation. ● Fast ladder loading.
How strong is Ladder Mover?
● Watch as the Ladder Mover™ ladder dolly / ladder carrier survives the weight of a 4,400-pound vehicle.
● We run over it multiple times, then drive up a ramp and balance on top of it.
● Ladder Mover™ is strong enough to carry multiple ladders and supplies in one easy trip.
● The ladder carrying cradle acts as a cushion and is tough enough to protect your ladder from the hand truck toe plate and rough terrain.
● The computer modeled design has a wide foot print that provides excellent stability and alignment between the hand truck and your ladder.
● It has just enough flex to help cushion a rough ride while still providing rigidity for exceptional navigating control.
● The computer modeled curves and extra thick ribs direct the load forces to the strongest part of the hand truck toe plate.
This video is only to demonstrate how tough the Ladder Mover™ is under test conditions, which exceeds the safe operating weight limit.
Do not exceed the Ladder Mover™ weight limit, which is stated in the instructions.
Click here to see if Ladder Mover will work with your hand truck?
Other names for Ladder dolly are ladder roller, ladder caddy, extension ladder dolly, step ladder dolly, ladder cart, ladder wheels, ladder carrier, ladder carrying device, ladder tote, ladder hauler, ladder mover, ladder transporter, ladder transport dolly, ladder mobile, ladder truck, ladder rack, ladder glider.
Reg. $49.99$39.99 *
* Web special $39.99, save $10.00
off regular retail price.
Yes, I'm ready to be more productive!
I want my ladder work to be easier, faster and safer.
Do more, less effort
One person can roll multiple ladders and supplies in one easy trip.
No need to stop someone else to help you move a ladder.
Think of all the time you’ll save!
Use your ladder as a platform to carry large bulky objects such as storm debris, conduit, lumber, insulation, dry wall, plywood, pipe, tent, sleeping bag, cooler, carpet, fence post, drop cloth, kayak, canoe, tree limbs.
Imagine all the different ways this could help you easily move those difficult items that normally require two or more persons.
This video shows how I used Ladder Mover™ to turn my hand truck into a 12’ long cart to triple production and simplify a tree trimming job.
Normally I would have to lift and drag the limbs a safe distance away from the base of the tree to prevent a tripping hazard as I cut more limbs.
Those temporary piles still needed more processing before they would fit in a wheel barrow or garden cart and be moved to their final resting place.
Instead, I placed my ladder under the limbs before cutting.
Then as I cut each limb, I let it drop from the tree, onto my limb pile on the ladder.
Then move the ladder directly under the next limb to be cut and so on until I get a full load.
Next, I rolled the load in one easy trip to my burn pile, then dump it.
This method is at least 3 times faster because I can haul more than 3 times as much per trip.
It is also easier to control the load because the long ladder provides additional mechanical advantage while the hand truck is carrying most of the weight.
I used one section of an old lightweight 24’ aluminum extension ladder that had been scrapped.
Attached Ladder Mover™ to the second ladder rung with bungee straps so the hand truck would not come off during dumping.
This was the quickest and easiest I have ever trimmed and hauled tree limbs.
The cart can also be used for cleanup of storm debris and other bulky items.
See instructions page for weight limit and other safety info.
You’ll have more energy
Roll your ladder and supplies to anywhere they are needed and you’ll have more energy to better perform the task that required the ladder and supplies.
Feels like power steering
Centrally mounted wheels allow you to pivot around corners like a zero-turn lawn mower.
Navigate winding walkways and sharp turns that are impossible for ladders with built-in wheels.
You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to control, feels like power steering.
Wheels can also be positioned at any point along the ladder, allowing you to navigate stairs, balance uneven loads, make a super long cart or handle an unusual situation.
Work smarter, not harder
Work smarter and be more productive, roll your ladder and supplies in one easy trip, to exactly where you need them.
Ladder Mover carries nearly 100% of the load.
When loading a ladder, you never have to lift more than half the weight of the ladder.
All lifting is done directly facing the load and balanced between both sides of the body.
You never have to twist your back or lift to one side of your body.
Every year, over one million workers in the United States injure their back.
Why risk injury and work less productively when you can Ladder Mover it instead!
Work safer, avoid accidents
Carrying a ladder at your side, hides half of the ladder from view, increasing the chance of striking a bystander or breaking something.
It also more than doubles the force on the lower back, in other words, carrying a 50-pound ladder, can put over 100 pounds of load on your lower back.
Why risk injury and property damage, when Ladder Mover enables you to see every inch of your ladder while easily rolling it to exactly where you will raise it!
How to carry a ladder
Ladder carry method (1)
Flat with both side rails at the same height, this allows us to carry multiple ladders and supplies by stacking one on top of the other.
This works especially well with extension ladders.
We can also use this method to carry step ladders.
Ladder carry method (2)
Tipped on one side, this allows us to maneuver narrow passages and doorways.
This works especially well with tall step ladders which are much wider at the bottom.
We can also use this method to carry extension ladders.
See how Ladder Mover™ ladder dolly / ladder carrier can carry a step ladder tipped on its side, so it can fit thru a narrow doorway. ● Easily navigate sharp turns and tight places that are impossible for ladders with built-in wheels.
No Hand Truck?
What if I don’t have a hand truck? No hand truck, no problem.
The good news is Ladder Mover works great with the basic low-cost hand truck available at one of your local stores.
Once you start using your new hand truck, you’ll wish you had bought one a long time ago.
Please see our recommended hand trucks for more details and helpful tips.
- Guaranteed to move ladders and supplies easier, faster and safer.
- Spend more time on your projects, instead of moving.
- Spend more energy on your projects, instead of lifting and carrying.
- Less chance of injuring yourself or anyone else.
- Less chance of damaging your ladder, supplies or anything else on the jobsite.
- You’ll have a hand truck at the jobsite without doing any extra work to get it there.
- Enables you to work alone, increase profits.
- Carry any size and type of portable ladder.
- Carry your ladder in any position to suit the job or terrain.
- Ladder Mover™ outperforms every other way to carry ladders.
- No assembly required, slips onto your hand truck toe plate.
- When you aren't moving ladders, it stores neatly on the hand truck so you always know where to find it.
- Your ladder will last longer without rough handling, Ladder Mover™ gently cradles your ladder as you roll it in to position.
- Priced low enough to justify occasional use by DIYers, durable enough to be used daily by professionals.
- 100% Made in the USA.
Please see our detailed list of